MED DIET PUBLICATIONS by Sandro Dernini, Chairman,
SANDRO DERNINI, Ph.D.
- Capone R., Dernini S. Eds. (2020). Strategies towards more sustainable food systems in the Mediterranean region: The Mediterranean Diet as a lever for bridging consumption and production, in a sustainable and healthy way. CIHEAM. Bari.
- Burlingame, B. and Dernini, S. Eds. (2019). Sustainable Diets. Linking Nutrition and Food Systems. CABI. Oxfordshire/Boston
- Meybeck, A., Redfern, S., Hachem F., , Capone, R., S. Dernini, S. (Eds), (2017). Development of Voluntary Guidelines for the Sustainability of Mediterranean Diet in the Mediterranean Region. FAO/CIHEAM. Rome
- Burlingame, B. and Dernini, S. Eds. (2012). Sustainable Diets and Biodiversity. Directions and Solutions for Policy, Research and Action. FAO. Rome
- Dernini, S. (2007). Plexus Black Box. A Multicultural Aesthetic Inquiry on An International Community-Based Art Project. Casa Editrice Università “La Sapienza”. Rome
Book Chapters and Articles in Scientific Journals
- Dernini, S. (2012) The Characterization of the Mediterranean Diet as a Sustainable Diet. 10th Israeli Nutrition Week, 12-14 June 2012, 10A.
- Burlingame, B., Charrondiere, R., Dernini, S. (2012). Improving Dietary Assessment Methodologies for Charactering Sustainable Diets. 8th International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods, Rome, 14-17 May 2012, 60.
- Burlingame, B., Dernini, S. (2011). Diete Sostenibili: La Nutrizione come Servizio Ecosistemico. 1° Congresso Nazionale della Rete Italiana per la Ricerca in Agricoltura Biologica, 7-8 November 2011, 75.
- Dernini, S. (2010). The Mediterranean Diet: A World Heritage of Diversity, An Example of Sustainable Diet. Evolution Day-La Biodiversità è Bello, Milan, 23-24 November 2010, 8-11.
- Dernini, S. (2009). Mediterranean Diet as an Underestimated Sustainable Resource. 3° International Conference Encuentros en el Mediterraneo, Sevilla, 26 June 2009, 12-17.
- Dernini, S. (2007). North-South Food Dialogues in the Mediterranean Rim. Federation of African Nutrition Societies Congress, Ouarzazate (Marocco), 7-9 May 2007, 26.
- Dernini, S. (2007) The Experience of the Euro-Mediterranean Forum on Food Cultures: An Interdisciplinary Intercultural Approach. Federation of African Nutrition Societies Congress, Ouarzazate (Morocco), 7-9 May 2007, 61.
- Dernini, S. (2005). The Barcelona process and the importance of the Mediterranean diet to preserve the Mediterranean food cultures heritage from the increasing erosion. 2nd International Conference “Traditional Medterranean Diet: Past, Present and Future”, Athens, 20-22 April 2005, 12.
- Dernini, S. (2004). The Present Role of the Mediterranean Diet and the Sustainable Development of the Mediterranean Food Cultures. International Conference Traditional Medterranean Diet: Past, Present and Future, Athens, 21-23 April 2004, 143-146.